Video | ELITEpro SP Recording Power Meter Overview
ELITEpro SP has been discontinued and replaced by the ELITEpro XC.
ELITEpro XC Power Meter
The Wireless Energy Datalogger from DENT Instruments
The ELITEpro XC is a complete solution for pinpointing electric usage and recording building performance metrics. It is capable of measuring, storing, and alayzing electrical consumption data which is derived from the voltage and current inputs. The ELITEpro XC uses direct connections to each phase of the voltage and various interchangeable CT options, such as split-core current transformers, or flexible RoCoils (for large loads or large cables or bussbars) to monitor current on each phase.
- Use on single or three-phase systems up to 600VAC
- Analog input channels record analog data with configurable input ranges.
- Line-powered from the service under measurement
- Variety of communication options including Wi-F (optional)i, Bluetooth (optional), Ethernet, or USB
- Better than 1% Accuracy
- Variety of CTs available, including RoCoil (Rogowski coil) CTs
- ELOG Software is included