THE ELITEPRO MOBILE APP IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!
Have you used the ELITEpro Mobile App with your ELITEpro XC meter yet? Download today for free!
SETUP THE ELITEPRO XC FROM THE APP
No PC at the job site? No problem. Configure the Wi-Fi-enabled ELITEpro XC meter directly from the Mobile App on your tablet. Make changes to integration type, peak demand window, & channel configuration, including analog channels. Once you’re done, send the Setup Table to the logger. Feature available for tablets only.
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
If your readings in ELOG seem off, it may be due to harmonic distortion. There is now an easy way to see Total Harmonic Distortion using the ELITEpro Mobile App on your tablet and your ELITEpro XC. Harmonics an be seen as a percentage of the fundamental or as RMS for each channel.
PHASOR PLOT & REAL TIME VALUES
Returning to a job site to correct a meter setup issue costs time and money. Use the Phasor Plot diagram in the ELITEpro Mobile App on your phone or tablet to make sure CTs are on the right phase. See larger image here.
In addition, view voltage, current, kW, dpF, kVA, and kVAR in real time on on your tablet. Values are presented visually as gauges and numerical values. Colors can be customized for all channels to comply with regional electrical codes.
ELOG 15 & CURRENT FIRMWARE REQUIRED
ELOG 15 is required to use the Mobile App. Here is an overview of the features:
- Visual CT Chooser: Take the guess work out of meter setup. Select the CT you wish to use and Amp and Phase Shift settings are input into the Setup Table.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Tracking: Easily track Total Harmonic Distortion using ELOG and your ELITEpro XC. See THD in Realtime Values and Data File Summary screens. THD percentage shows up in a new column in both areas.
- Load & Save Wi-Fi Settings: Speed up meter configuration by saving Wi-Fi Settings in ELOG. Use saved settings when configuring multiple loggers to save even more time.
- Firmware Update: Bundled with new ELOG 15 is updated ELITEpro XC firmware. New firmware provides minor enhancements and fixes to the meter which allow it to work at peak performance. Once ELOG 15 is installed, you’ll be asked to update the logger firmware and be guided through the process.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, & Windows 7
The use of the Mobile App requires ELOG 15 software, the latest ELITEpro firmware, and a Wi-Fi-enabled ELITEpro XC meter. Users can upgrade their software to the latest version by opening ELOG, clicking Help > Check for Updates or visiting the Download page on the DENT website.